1. GAME NO.: Game numbers are found at www.cbhl.org under schedule
2. LEVEL: As designated on CBHL schedule. For example “Squirt Wales”, “Peewee Upper Patrick”, “Bantam Lower Patrick”, “U16 National”
LOCATION: Name of rink
DATE / GAME TIME: From schedule
TIME ON ICE: Fill in time that you start the warm up clock
HOME TEAM / VISITING TEAM: Club names
3. HOME TEAM / VISITING TEAM rosters: Stickers work best. Must include team manager name and email address incase questions on score sheet are needed
4. SCORING RECORDS
a. TYPE (in margin on score sheet for reference) “E” Evenhanded, “P” Powerplay, “S” Shorthanded, “O” Open Net Goal
b. PER Period 1, 2 or 3
c. TIME Time on clock when goal is scored
d. TEAM “H” home team scored; “A” away team scored
e. SCORER Goal scorer (from official only)
f. ASSIST Assists (from official – if only one is given, draw line through second box
5. SHOTS ON GOAL: Check box each time a shot is made. Shots are defined as a puck going in the net if the goalie was not there. Stops by goalie that are wide of net are not shots, for example. At the end of each period, fill out the SHOTS ON GOAL for home and away teams. Total at the end of the game.
SCORING SUMMARY: At the end of each period, fill out the number of goals for each team. Total at the end of the game.
GOALTENDING SUMMARY: Fill in the goalie number, last name, minutes played, shots on net and goals against at the end of the game.
TIME OUTS: Fill in period number and time on clock if time out is used
6. PENALTIES – HOME and AWAY
a. NO.: Jersey number of player
b. MIN: Minutes to be served
c. PENALTY: From official
d. PER: Period penalty served (if overlaps into two periods, record period the penalty began
e. TIME OFF: Time on clock when the penalty is called
f. TIME ON: Time on clock when player returns to ice
7. STATISTICS ATTESTED BY:
a. REFEREE: to be signed after game by all officials on ice
b. SCORER: person who filled out score sheet’s name and signature
c. COACHES: coaches to sign after game
8. SUSPENDED PLAYERS/COACHES:
a. To be filled out if the home or away team had a suspension from previous game. The Coach or player is not to be on the bench if they are suspended.
9. SCORESHEET DISTRIBUTION:
a. White: Submit to CBHL by fax or email
i. Designated fax numbers for each level of play are listed on CBHL website.
Only one scoresheet per fax transmission.
ii. Scanned scoresheets to be emailed as PDF files: List on subject line only
Division Home/Away GM# Date (for example)
“Bantam Upper A- Metro/Howard GM #1234 11/10/2012”.
One scoresheet sent per email.
b. Yellow: Home team (as well as white copy)
c. Pink: Away team copy
d. Goldenrod: Taken by official in event of match penalty or other offense needed to be written up by official (otherwise, home team keeps copy)